Monday, 20 April 2015

CCE Lessons

16 Habits of Mind


Managing Impulsivity :

An incident happened when I was in Primary 6. On 11 November, we had finished our Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) and we were having fun. Then, my friend suddenly said to me, "Your father is dead." I was shocked and I didn't know what to do. After that, my friend said that it was just a joke. But I didn't take it as that way. I see it as an insult and a curse to my father. I didn't think through about what I was going to do. I clinched my fist and aim straight at my friends face. A shout could be heard. I was then send to the Discipline room together with my friend. We were then punished and was taught to manage impulsivity. We forgive each other but that brought an end to our friendship

If time could turn back, I wish that I had not acted impulsively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment